I faintly recall many years ago how i loved the touch of ballet shoes on my tiny feet, putting on pink tights that looked like cotton swimming suit and the excitement of running up the stairs to go for beginner classes back in Seremban town. oh how ballet made my little heart pump with happiness.
Ballet is such a graceful dance, the dance of the swans... I liked the sense of discipline and no nonsense from my tight bunned teacher (whos name i cannot recall at this point). I remember mummy buying me kfc/marybrown after ballet classes that finished at 8pm then we go home and have family time. being the only child for 7 years came with alot of love n affection. :)
After 1.5 years mom said we were financially tight n with my little brother on the way i had to give up ballet classes. I was very sad when i heard the news. It felt like a part of me taken away.
if i ever have a daughter in the future i would let her wear those dainty pair of ballet shoes and give her the childhood she deserves. Assuming she were to like ballet classes then she would be given the chance to fill in the shoes i couldn't wear for as long as she wanted. ah, wishful thinking :)



No comments:
Post a Comment