Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Wat the hell..




this is too much

Every time i try to be her fren she loves to shoot me in her blog
no need to mention names since this world is so small.
a simple conversation with her turns into a big exaggerated misunderstood sentence.
not once but ALWAYS.
bladdy hell all i asked nicely this morning was

" how was ur shopping trip? did u go alone or with a bunch of frens?"
that is all and exactly what i uttered.
but in the her wonderful blog, this is what she said:


Can it be any good when your FRIEND actually asked "You went QB alone?" I'm a loner, which is not a secret for sure. But miserable till the level where I need to do shopping ALONE? Is that possible? Owh, f*ck off. I still have other friends, can? I'm under STRESS, I'm SICK, I'm sensitive & I'm MOODY. Stop talking to me for awhile.


SHIT LAH..
seriously this is NOT THE FIRST TIME I GOT SHOT, SPAT and CURSED AT.
i've been quiet for a long time but i'm not stupid okay!
she has previously graciously labelled me bitch, whore even cursed my God?
patience has its limit.
friends have feelings if u forget
oh, maybe u dont treat us as frens in the begining?
the whole world dosent revolve around u Miss Grumblepot
when i was sick i didnt curse or show black face to anybody.

live with the facts of life
call urself a teacher?wake up and smell the fresh air!!!
u have no idea how cruel the world is out there
minor things in uni also make it sound like ppl owe u a milion dollars?
complaining wont get u anywhere.
its obvious that everybody that loves and cares abt u or around u eventually u chase them away..


good lah if u have many loyal "frens" around u.
hope they remain urs for a long time.
have a good life indeed
i wont bug u no more or be concerned cause everybody that does is bugging ur life rite?
thanks for being so kind to repay me and the rest of us with ur "loving" words.


continue on with this attitude and see how far u can go lah..
i have no grudge just plenty of disappointment and sorrow.
when ur ready to be mature, rasional and emotionally stable only we talk again
seriously, disappointed how things can turn back and bite u.
.
[UTTERLY DISAPPOINTED]

No comments:

Post a Comment