Tuesday, February 9, 2010

NERDY me.


hello pepz!!
u guys must be wondering why i started this year (until now) in my geeky ugly atrocious specs?
well i think geeky look is the in thing lah!!


hahaha..i've not knocked my head on a piece of rock and gone bonkers k?
i love fashion and style very much thank u,
 just that my lenses expired and i got no money to buy new ones.
so for 2 freaggin months i had to go around looking like THIS:



in my room chilling out..
(disclamer:the clothing hanging behind is NOT mine ah..)


in classrooms studying..


at fancy restaurants


in friends houses


at the beachside playing
(btw, i'm holding squid eggs in my hand, u can see them swimming inside the eggie, v cute)


when i go shopping ( make me look like AMAH auntie)


in the car where i  tried to look like a chipmunk but the specs gave me away..


i even tried to cover my nerdness by wearing other kinda specs..but..i looked even stupider!


to hawker centers


to thai food places..

 even mamak stalls (the shop was flooded that night when i was there hence the stupid face)



 and nando's eatery..the nerdness didnt stop!!




i tried to be all kinds of ppl even BOB THE BUILDER but i failed..





most importantly,
i just hope i dont turn out and look like my boss Samuel in his clown costume:


scarry huh??






and so, this is SUPER SANDRA,
 OVER N OUT!!!
(fyi, i got new lenses d..lazy to wear them nowadays..nerd look sticks on babeh)


(dontcha just wanna pinch that adorable face?)

No comments:

Post a Comment