Saturday, June 11, 2011

Older n nearer to aunty-hood?

 Hi dear readers!

its funny how i always looked forward to all birthdays except this one.
when i was younger it was looking forward to 12 years old to get my IC done then 16 years old to be a sweet teen who's world revolves around her, then 18 to be legal for Rated movies and then 21 to be legal for alcohol n clubs.
but now what is there to look forward to? marriage n a fixed job n sickly crybabies? oh god i prefer not.


What i wanna do in life after graduation? i'm not so sure even after so much time reflecting n thinking. PLEASE LAH AUNTY DAN UNCLES STOP PESTERING ME WHAT JOB I'm GOING TO DO NEXT AND STOP SAYING CLOWNING IS NOT A "REAL" JOB. The MPP kutip sampah also is a real job okay why not clowning..

 moving on to happier moments of my "big day"
 i went to Charlie Brown cafe in Straits Quay and Paddington cake house Queensbay with a small bunch of close frens. ate alot of sugar, got hyper n laughed alot too!




welcome to charlie brown in penang island! he is a childhood fav memory

ah with the signboard so u know i'm not cheating! haha

helo, be my frewn please?

i'm taller than u! bohoo!

interior design on the ceilings!

i usually never eat cakes but their green tea cheese cake is so light on the tongue, no sweet yet is heavenly!

u wish u had a bite of my cake leh?

even the napkins were too cute i HAD to pose!

iced mocha was so strong i had insomia the entire night!

nice o not i draw with my straw wan!

My roomie CP in paddington pancake house!

for starters we had nachos..which turned out nasty cause got a chip of glass inside n we got it for free! haha!

my 2 roomies. ignore py when she does that face. maybe she thinks its easier than using her facial muscles to smile! haha!

she keluar power show her good photography skills. she is eating some chicken breast meat with fried spaghetti!

creamy chicken in tomato sauce! yummy!

orange juice with soda. i do not recommend as its tasteless!

fatty n me

while waiting for the twins

complimentary Swedish pancake on the house cause its my birthday! (its so NOT nice)

the twins finally arrived late. can u tell one from the other? haha

pouring alot of maple syrup to induce early diabetes to all my frens!

housemates, coursemates, girlfrens and now future graduates! oh how i love u girls!

my Baskin Robbins specially ordered ice cream cake!

this is me beaming with pride from the cake, the presents n best part is OTHERS SANG BD SONG FOR ME instead of me clapping for others. feeling - AWESOMEBALLS!

see the sign. i'm the princess for the day, dont play play!

i bet creampuff is way cuter than that super sweet ice cream that was eaten in 10 minutes shortly after the pic! haha!

gifts from twins, juwie, buan, cheng ping n parents( who gave $$$$). they do know i love my angry birdy!


my watch looks funky right? Red is so my colour!


the kid within me says: Thank u all who showed patience, kindness, generosity n sincerity in having a human relationship with me. for those who have hurt, forgive n forget easily. 
thank God  for the rough bumpy ride, it has made this body, mind n soul much more durable for the upcoming journey! =) Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment