Thursday, July 21, 2011

what to wear for interview?

Hi dear readers!!
how have u been?
sorry long time no update cause i veli tired n busy with nothing much actually..haha!

So the interview is SIA cabin crew thingy is 6 August. i have no idea what to wear?! it writes office attire but- pants or skirt? arghh so undecided! HELP!




the only slacks that EVER could fit me nicely was from the PLUS SIZE department! unbelievable rite?




baju kebaya?


Wanna know a little secret?
If u noticed in all my pics wearing lenses, i'm always in coloured lenses u know why?
Simple- i have this cock eye(juling) problem since young..
ITS DAMN OBVIOUS with clear lenses so i switched to the uncomfortable colour lenses to mask that hideous look of eyes-gone-wild look.
now that i'm going for the interview, i had to go purchase daily CLEAR lenses (my worst nightmare of showing my flawed eyes plus they are mighty expensive- rm6 daily)

Wanna see?
please dont be so judgemental k?
its our little secret...






TOLD YA!! hate em eyes n cacat toe!

My gosh..i keep thinking about what to wear, what to say, i have not done my hw of reading up on their company! The failure rate is 90% (even those that go to grooming school do not make it)- what more noobs like me without anything to back me up!! i keep having this cloud of failure looming above my head. why am i even trying when i know its bound to be a NO! (6 stages of interview-all so stringently strict!) minor depression...if this fails means trying out HR jobs or worst:- back to school of teaching hell *gulp*

No comments:

Post a Comment