Monday, August 22, 2011

Big Clown shoes!


HI DEAR READERS! =)




teh tarik @ Transfer Road Penang!

always start the morning with a cup of teh tarik! the caffeine in 1 cup gets me high n going like an energizer bunny for the entire day!
In the morning went to gym n watched an online movie and afternoon time went to work!

Last Sat we had to go work at some Astro roadshow close to thai border. We as in me and fatty Buan. I had no popcorn boy or candyfloss girl to go with me (cant do alone as its TOO far) so i dragged him to go along to help and bribed him with food. Wakakaka..




buan eating KFC




clown eating KFC



After  driving 2.5 hours we reached KFC Changlun i think and there was a naughty little boy lining up screaming like hell n when he saw me he totally shut up n hid behind his mom n said "i want to go home, no KFC! dont let the clown catch me!" and his mom laughed like hell.


Afterthat we went to check out the fishing shops..
The towkay of the fishing tackle shop asked me: "Lu going to do opera singing show later?" and i burst out laughing like hell!




Saw this silly advert on the roadside, WHO THE HECK GOES TO HOTEL TO LEARN TAEKWONDO?!
At the roadshow i dumped fatty to do the candy floss for the first time (and he enjoyed it and did a good job surprisingly!) while i did my usual clowning shouting ASTRO ASTRO!!





we make the weirdest pair! Candyfloss boy n clown girl?




children lining up for Astro Candy floss




clown creampuff says: hello children!

After 3 hours of grueling work in the sun @ Bazaar ramadan we headed off to eat nasi kandar n decided to drive over to THAILAND border!! (30 minutes distance only!)
at the border we ate a few stuff , went for traditional massage at FREAKING CHEAP PRICE RM20 per hour!!!! and bought my fav Tomyam LAYS chips from their 7eleven (better than Msia ones million times).




the sarong gives the massage centre such a traditional feel




Sandy sitting in a really weird position




Check out Thailand LAYS!!
I could understand when the Thai masseur was massaging me she commented in thai on my freaky toe that was short n broken n she started laughing with her fren! (i felt quite funny too at that time eventho its insulting!haha)

afterthat we drove back to penang (he drove while i was karaoke-ing with my handphone then busy eating) we went over to Atlantis Club for drinks with his frens..that was already like 12am!!



cheers!!




there was a table of old horny men who could be my GRANDPAS were dancing with china dolls 3 times younger than them..shish..




this guy was taking over the stage n singing his drunken heart out!
I was sooooooo sleepy n there was too much going on, i still smelt of ayam panggang (roasted chicken) from the bazaar n my eyes were shutting down! so we left n i went home to bathe n used my stupid old hair dyer (which i have used less than 10 times) to dry my hair @2am!



TO MY UTMOST HORROR, my hair got caught in the air vent and got BURNT!! i had to yank off a ball of hair n cut off another bunch! i was yelling n cursing so much it took me some time to calm down n sleep..remind me to burn the stupid hair dyer tomorrow! (never buy this brand!)


By then i was too tired to care about anybody anything and the next day-Sunday had to go entertain 100 over ppl at Rasa Sayang hotel..and got Fu*ked by some stupid customer who tot that his money could buy my dignity. shish..lets not dwell into that. After Rasa Sayang show 3hours had to go to Gurney 2 hours to promote HSBC credit cards!





my new camera balloon invention that became a hit in the buffet section!



balloon camera for girl!




olalala cakes




digging in!




crazy clowns in Gurney plaza!




harley davison bike! vroom vroom!

in 24 hours i had shook hands with more than 200 over kids hands n handed more than 300 over balloons!
Oh a clown's life! <3
and by dinnertime i ate some vegetarian beehoon and POP totally died on the bed...zzzz 

No comments:

Post a Comment