Friday, June 22, 2012

Kill Bill Babes - NastyGal June 2012 lookbook

Stunning atmosphere by NastyGal. Really tells a whole complete (love) story. Makes me wanna pack my bags and drive through deep valleys in the USA... 
A nice virtual trip.
Bisou, Emilie

Music played and people sang
Just for me the church bells rang
After echoes from a gun
We both vowed that we'd be one
Now you're gone I don't know why
Sometimes I cry
You didn't say goodbye
You didn't take the time to lie

Nancy Sinatra - Bang Bang


 Kill Bill 2, Church scene...

NastyGal June 2012 Lookbook
Model: Hailey Clauson
Photography: Zoey Grossman
Styling: Ashley Glorioso

Scene shots from the original movie Kill Bill Vol. 2 with the beautiful Uma Thurman.

If you like this style you may like my earlier 'Kill Bill Babes item':


No comments:

Post a Comment