Sunday, November 8, 2009

1 way. 1 home =)




bananas!
i'm crazy about them!
i eat plenty during exam week for extra energy, memory booster and also it keeps my bowels movement good- hence the good mood also
last week i ate like 3-4 combs by myself.




i love nandos too!
i think i would die if all the animals in the world perished in some famine or world wide wipeout.
i would die a vegetarian..wow, horrible idea man
i love chick chick chicken.
imagine the world without kfc, mc D and sweet sour porkie or bak kua..
omg!






i miss both my sban frens and family and home
but good news is, i'm going back this tuesday midnight reach early morning!
yay!
my heart is so occupied with what to do and eat and enjoy that i totally gonna disregrad tuesday's paper.
study sikit sikit, berharap that sedikit cukup makan

oh, have it said it before?


I'M GOING HOME BABEH!

HOME

HOME

HOME

HOME

HOME

HOME

HOME...

ah, the sweet sweet smell of home...

No comments:

Post a Comment