Friday, November 6, 2009

stuck in the middle of exams




YAY YAY!!

maths is dead, buried, burnt and throw into the deepest depths of hell's pit NEVER to be seen or mentioned again.
dont u dare open subject abt maths or numbers with me, i'll kick u till u fly to china i swear!




nowadays busy playing jenga and battleship at home with housemates.
exams is taking its toll on all of us
as u can see:




pimples breaking out like mushrooms after rain




dark bad puffy balloon eye bags and charcoal black rings




gila stress babi face

and for me, its major major major


I
N
S
O
M
I
A
!!!





its a big joke cause i like won the sleeping award of the year, touch pillow total "konked out" type and yet, exam time the mozzies come attack me, i start sweating and all kinds of random tots pop into my mind. its crazy! just the other day i was deciding what kinda sticker i wanna stick on my icon motor (WHICH IS NON EXISTENT- that robbed me 2 hours of night bedtime!)

so gambateh on sleeping miss sandy!
the whole dreamland misses u dearly.....

No comments:

Post a Comment