Friday, December 11, 2009

Stories of [ "toot toot pon pon"]





hello u!! =)

My name is Toottoot Ponpon and i'm around 5 years old. i come from a  BIG proud family of Yamahas (they make pianos and guitars and many other stuff too kay)

Before this i use to belong to some mak cik living in some kampung in sepang (yea, near the  F1 racing grounds ), she upgraded and now i belong to the world's most NOOB motorcyclist - Sandra Cheah




omg, just take a good look at my owner's face! this is not cute or adorable,
this is a MAJOR threat to the safety and harmony of the streets of malaysia. users on the road BEWARE!! 

i bet she aint never gonna pass her motor exams in january! she has problems balancing to come out of her main gate!
oh mee gawd!! *rolls eyes*




anyways, back to me.. i'm a scooter if u blind motor illiterate ppl didnt notice. this means i dont have gears or funny pedals to kick or step step. i'm fully auto, press my red button and ur off to go. even a 5 year old could ride me if the kid had longer legs to touch the ground!

life has been pretty good so far in my new house. i live in a cosy cool spot outta the hot sunshine (old owner put me outside with the kampung chickens- eww)

i eat enough, sleep alot (my owner is too lazy to practise her rusty skills) and i'm pretty dirty too (thanks to her stupid idiotic brothers who borrow me without permission to go play at the muddy field next taman.)



The saddest news was that my fren the helmet recently got killed scatched badly cause Samuel (idiot brother no.2 dropped him HARD into the smelly longkang drain while getting off me! then claimed innocence- dumbass)
Sandra still wears the red helmet on her head cause she has no other choice. ish ish pity pity..




my only wish for 2010 is that this noob owner of mine will buck up and get her kinesthetic skills coordinated and not be a laughing stock  when we both arrive back in penang!

until then wish me luck in not meeting an early death and DO PRAY that my owner will somehow become pro before her L licence expires in feb!

*cheeky smirk ;P*  hehe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment