Thursday, May 27, 2010

aging issue

all women hate it when u ask them their age after they pass a certain mark which they aint so proud about..
today's topic is about age and apperance.
i respect old woman who grow old gracefully and i myself admit i have a mature face and ppl always mistake my age but thats something i cant change lar.
its a wonder how some of my uni frens still look like they are in high school and can still wear kawaii clothing and pass off cute. 
i on the other hand look like Tweedledee and Tweedledum if i ever try to put some cute earings, colourful dress or make up.



my story begins here:
i took my bro after sch to jusco to treat him to belated birthday luncheon and gave him his FIRST starbucks experience. lucky guy considering i only got to taste starbucks when i was 21 years old! haha




anyways, after that we went to Popular bookstore to curi curi read free gossip magazines like Hot and People.
Suddenly from the back i see my bro talking to another student and i walked over to him.
his fren- chinese spectacle boy kinda short turned around with eyes wide open, smiled and innocently said : HELLO AUNTY!! HOW DO U DO?

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!
did i hear that blasted word i detest so much?
i dont know why but my instant reflex was to smack him on the back and said: "hey, who r u calling aunty? i'm jie jie lah!"
u should see the boy's face- he was so shocked that i actually smacked him and secondly he mistaken me for my bro's MOTHER?
haha..i had the cheek to say: u blind ah, ur specs need to upgrade power"
the boy didnt laugh he just stood there bewildered...
ahhahaa..kesian he didnt know what hit him..

my own bro was kinda embarassed so he said lets go and we left.
later i found out that my bro couldnt remember his name, he was from a diff sch and he only met him at some camp long ago..

so, end of the day i was pretty pissed ...
it brought back memories of when i fetched my bro from tadika and his fren also said: hey samuel ur mom is here!

DO I LOOK SO OLD?
DO I LOOK LIKE A FRIGGIN MOTHER TO A 15 YEAR OLD TEENAGER?
wats wrong with ppl these days?


No comments:

Post a Comment