Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hairy issue?



hello my pepz!
i'm sorry i'm so delayed in my blogging. holidaying is a busier time than studying! so much to see and do and money to spend! haha

the kuching pics are still processing so please be patient. today's post i dedicate to my grandson-Rayner Heng who reminded that my blog was getting moldy and soon nobody would read it no more! haha

i have a hairy issue indeed. since i have so much time i need opinions on which hairstyle suits me best. over the years i tried a few, some totally ugly some weird some boring i dunno?


pic1- short and cropped like schoolgirl with fringe.


pic2. short and cropped also but with blonde streak


pic3. no more blonde no more fringe but still short


pic 4-sparse fringe with tight curls


pic5. sholder length with a rebel streak of red which turns blonde in the end


pic 6- longer shoulder hair not straighten but with hairband in the middle


pic 7- straightened hair tied in the middle with small puff


pic8- hair let down without any styling or combing even! haha


pic 9- hair all tied up but without the fridge makes me look kinda balding


pic10- occasional curls done with hot tongs. this makes hair shorter n my age skyrocket another 10 years.


pic 11- lastest done to combat baby hair sprouting poking my face n balding, i cut fringe which makes me look spasticly retarded at some angles.


please advice ppl!! =) drop a comment when ur free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment