Thursday, September 22, 2011

rollercoaster

hi dear readers!


the short holiday at home has been SUPER good to my health as i'm almost fully recovered.
i've jumped, screamed n laughed the best 4 days of my life.
i went out with so many old frens and spent quality time with my family especially my lil bro.
i have eaten stuff and taken tons of piccas. i thank God for giving me a 2nd chance in life after zombie 1 week of illness.
in the daytime when its bright and sunny its so easy to be happy.
when its dark n i'm all alone so many negative things creep into my head.
recently i've been thinking alot of things, the direction i want to go after graduation (Sunday) and the choices i will take abt career.
it would be so nice to have somebody to love at this point. (not to boast but there are a few brave ones coming forward to ask me out on dates already- its only been 1 week of singlehood! haha)

the only thing bugging me now is "cinta yang tidak mungkin menjadi aku, tepukan sebelah tangan yang membuat hatiku gundah gulana seperti ribut taufan yang tiada penghujungnya".
 i want to erase u from my mind! (not talking abt the ex).

for now. i want to focus on being happy once more n be a better person than before.


i'm weird, i'm making my own life complicated. bodoh benar aku.

No comments:

Post a Comment