Wednesday, September 28, 2011

with these 2 hands


i was born with these wrinkly super rough hands with short stubby fingers.
i use to hate my hands as they were different from the pretty girls with long slender fingers n tau fu fah silky smooth skin.
as i grew up, i came to realize that these two hands have brought me a long way since my naive coconut shell life in the small town where i came from

i have come to appreciate these God given hands that have held loved ones, carried precious belongings, put together to pray and all the daily chores i had taken for granted.

With these 2 hands i can earn a honest living as a clown bringing joy n light into the lives of others, i can earn money without relying on the pity of a guy or burden my family.

With my new determination i swear to make full use of my hands to touch the lives of others, give comfort n love to those who need it and to earn enough money to make my graduation trip to Hong Kong, Singapore and Genting come true. very small but realistic dreams which i know i can rely on me, myself and i to achieve it.

Today, i wash away all ideas of prince charming in shinning armour to come save me and give me a good luxurious life.
Today onward, I will be my own hero in my life story. i will save myself , stand on my feet and i will prove to be worthy of my maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment