Monday, October 24, 2011

SUNNY SUGAR!



GOOD MORNING sunshine readers!


the very obvious thing about my sunny disposition is because..
are u ready to hear this?
good news to share!

---
-------------
------------------------
------------------------------------------


I'm CURED OF MY INSOMIA!!!

All praise be to God almighty!!
My mom has been praying very hard for me, so have i for myself plus the unending support n love from my darling girlfrens and frens around me. i'm beginning to heal in ways i never tot was possible!
i actually SLEEP SO WELL at night. its a natural thing for some but getting back that pleasure is a MIRACLE for me!

I invest in the things that make me happy: FOOD, FRIENDs, CLOWNING, SHOPPING (its been hard on my atm but its ok) and self time (to eat alone n do things alone n just be quiet)

creampuff in action with ally and Darrell



current addiction of tong pak fu taiwanese desserts. the bomb!

thai BBQ

awesome frens

singing karaoke to release tension!

buying new clothing n posing! haha

laughing unbashfully with the girls and just being oneself!

eating lok lok in the rain! literally water dripping on my head!
God even sends animal frens to cheer me up like this handsome poodle who smiled for my camera.

I think when we pray to be more patient, mature and loving and to be a better person God does not automatically fixes u into a goody goody gum drop. He gives u super hard testing times to refine u like gold in the furnace to become what he desires u to be..(okay i admit the fire burning part of testing REALLY is damn susah i dont like it at all)

writing the letter to Mr.X (see here) has indeed allowed me to move on faster as well, constant busyness with frens n events keep my mind active n far from idle for an idle mind is the devil's workshop. I still care n like him but it is for the best n wisest thing that i shut my heart n dont rush love like a mad desperado.

If u love something that is not meant to be urs it is better to let it go ..sigh, pei yue n my mom was right, i need to work on my self development n emotional issues before sharing my life with somebody else. i want to give my future partner the BEST in me not dump all my emotional baggage n drown him along.. single-hood might be a good lesson for me.


AH...=)) i cant help but to thank God n all the wonderful ppl who have helped me thru such dark psychotic times n still stick by me.
I promise to be a better and fun daughter n fren after this episode! =)
*bouncy mode back on!*

No comments:

Post a Comment