Friday, December 16, 2011

a sharp fragment of memory


Today its 17 of december.
How fast time flies right?
2years ago we parted with tears n anguish in my heart.

These 2 years since u were gone 
so much has happened. so much could have happened.
not many know u, not many cared.
you would have grown into a beautiful person with the brightest future ever if time was not so cruel.

one thing is for sure
i miss u and think of u very often.

I wish i could go back and instead given u my time, my love, more of me.
but i was selfish.
i feel guilty i really do. i hope u will forgive me.
until u were gone i realized it was over.
Whatever bad past is left in the past.
the living must continue living after the grieving period.

i miss u, i really do

May u rest in peace in the loving arms of God 
until we meet again in heaven my loved one. ;( 

No comments:

Post a Comment