Tuesday, December 27, 2011

my watch has polka dots


For the longest of time i've been Pinocchio being pulled by the strings of my heart. i think i still am. sigh kan?

today i'm perfectly happy=) 
i talked to him recently, i went to gym, i love my job, i have awesome friends, i meet new ppl everyday, learn n eat new things.
 n for once i feel everything is perfect for now. 
i dont need a bf to make me feel whole n beautiful. life itself is beautiful already..

i'm easily contented . i don't a big show, much money or time to make me laugh .
 i can auto laugh at the simplest n smallest of things..and i remember everything good/nice anybody does to me. the bad memories i auto delete very fast. (my RAM very small only got space for nice things)

n i wish it stays this way....
YES i admit i'm afraid of change, of growing up. i'm afraid when the new year comes i have to go teaching n if i dont get penang island i would be very devastated (not because of him but because i love this island so much!)


for now. i will smile. my heart is light n fluffy. the bad depression times have passed i guess. thank u dear readers for sticking thru the shitty times. God will help me on the next path. I will help myself too! ;)


lastly, a song filled with spirit n motivation to BOOST UR DAY!! (its on repeat mode on my lappie)

No comments:

Post a Comment