Wednesday, July 1, 2009

my PURPLE ungu-wungu-dungu hair

as i promised..the pics to my so daring-self-hairdo to destroy my hair and head cells.
the colour supplied by dear gracy and colouring done by sandy.


wah lao, during the hair washing process in the shower was like RIVER OF RIBENA... the purple just keep flowing outta my head and all over the floor, my towel and my new white shirt! ARGhh!








i literally yelled NONONONO when i saw the result after the horrific hair shower incident revealed horrid smelly BLACK BLACK CHARCOAL HAIR!! i was soo blardy upset man..









lo and behold, 3 days later the purple finally started showing!! thank u grace for being so patient! i'll stick with purple a few months then try another more eye catching colour!! icing cake pink or probably vomit green? haha..u'll never know me..

No comments:

Post a Comment