Monday, June 29, 2009

Veggie tales from Sban



this is the last week i'll be home doing all the domesticated housewife stuff..



The thought of returning to hectic uni life is quite depressing. i can’t sleep well at night. and sleeping is my greatest strength, my greatest hobby and pleasure.



I shudder at the thought of going back for i can foresee:



  • late nights sleeping, early morning awakenings to my irritating shit alarm
  • ugly pimples and dark eye rings taking their throne on my face
  • tons of nonsensical reading from textbooks thicker than my pillow

  • attending super brain degrading boring lectures
  • hot sweaty, sticky n dusty walks from uni to new house
  • oily food ta-paos and stuffing rubbish into my already packed full body
  • going penny-less 4 having to pay for all my purchases: bills, food, clothes, photostatting, fees, the list goes on..

  • being immobile(car-less)
  • Having to practically sweat my ass off every breathing moment
  • my face ballooning into a Doraemon impersonator


so here are the few things i tried to make before departure to hell-island (penang is awfully HOT):

a little food art i did in the kitchen

boiling lotus root soup

chocolate flavored dadih!

fishball soup



yummy sweet rambutans! nice to eat damn hard to peel

vegetarian kueh teow soup



so, boo hoo poor me..why the heck am i still complaining after 2 freakin years of surviving?

think positive thoughts, deep breathing..AHH..

*chant mantra, i love uni, i love usm, i love exams, i love the heat, i love to sweat, i love to grow fatty fatty bum bum, i love to be away from home...* (the chanting aint working, will try new method tomorrow)

there are actually a few good things i look forward to : freedom, uni frens, social life, CG members and tons of cheap food. thats all. the cons kinda outweigh the pros eh? nah, i'm just too shallow. wait till working life sets in Sandra, then u'll be damn grateful ur still studying... haih..

No comments:

Post a Comment