Friday, October 2, 2009

random toot toot pon pon


dont worry pepz..
i'm feeling better from the last shitty post . hence the smirky smile on the face. haha
its cursed to have fluctuating hormones. ah women..u cant live with them, u cant live without them either. haha

so many random tots running thru my head
i miss home
i miss maryanne
i miss driving my own car
i miss high sch life
i miss my high metabolism rate i use to possess! haha
i should stop living in the past lah..


this sun going to Park Royal Hotel for my first clowning show followed by some birthday party in S.P on mon.
excited? nervous? of course!!
we learn tons of fun stuff at clown class.
most recently is juggling! haha. should watch this jelly hands of mine trying to catch balls.
clowning is challenging for me cause my motor skills suck. try watching me fold balloons, the moon turn from cheesy yellow to rotten bluish also belum habis. hahaha!!
but its once in a lifetime opportunity to learn this unique skill! think about it, when ur a grown up with a job would u go clowning?
*BUZZZZZZZ- nope!*


like mommy use to say "what doesn't kills u makes u stronger! "
speaking about her, i miss mommy too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment