Sunday, April 11, 2010

Home Seremban Home!

WHO is this?
its my horrible face so unspeakable and unfathomable that i cant show it to u
this is taken during the assignment craze time with sleepless nights and back to back nightmares!
(thats why i'm hiding behind a pizza hut napkin "-_-) 




to destress i tried to cook( trying to be good but Bunny beats me flat in cooking) and tried to burn down our student house kitchen many times
but nope, none of that happened..
i'm still alive, rumah 28 @ Penang still standing and my housemates actually had the guts to TRY my cooking this time. (believe me, it WAS really bad)

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

last day of uni. DEATH TO YEAR 3
i have 1 more pathetic year to grad.
thank God for these great ppl (in the pic and out of the pic too)
friends and houzzies like them make living in Penang bearable!

big thanks to my big baby Buan also for bearing with all my rubbish and talkative-ness and period mood swings and assignment craziness.
thanks for the fishing trips, the shopping trips, makan "ho liao" trips and merempit trips on ur motor!


FINALLY!!!
i'm home pepz!

see the smile radiating from my heart!
i'm home where i belong..
no more paying for food, transport or worrying abt laundry and entertainment and comfort.
talk about living the life!

its study week but all i'm thinking about is my Kuching trip with my girls and Thai trip with my Buan! Thank u God for second chances =)

No comments:

Post a Comment