Sunday, April 4, 2010

my best fren namanya Mary Anne

i have a friend
her name is Mary Anne Tan.
she is more than a friend. she is my best childhood fren
she is 23 years old like me
she has big big eyes, brown lushious hair and a very smart brain.


she use to live near my house and now she study in this foreign place called Hong Kong.
its a far place only aeroplane can fly there. =(
we use to play together, go school together, sit in class together, go church and camps together, shopping trips and makan jalan jalan.
so much to say about her.
so little space. so little time
i read her blog and it made me cry.
i miss my best friend.
time has been kind and cruel to us both =(
hope she is happy and can graduate fast fast so can come back play with me! ;)





click on the YELLOW link. her blog entry-simple and heart touching and filled with sweet memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment