Sunday, March 13, 2011

Bananas in pajamas


HI READERS!!
 how has yr working/studying life been?
i'm on holiday back home u know!!
its about time school declared holidays...all the teachers were like nyawa nyawa ikan d..(dying)


Look at the picture above!
this cartoon "bananas in pajamas" was one of my fav childhood cartoons along with Barney and Sailormoon. Yes call me childish but i tot it was cool at that time!

probably also explains my crazy love for banana fruit (i eat them everyday at school for good mood boost)


Now that i'm at home and my mood is SUPER DUPER UBER good..

*lets have a sneak show to what i love MOST in my home..inside my room...unto my...


oh not my messy table. i've been online and streaming moovies ALOT eversince i came back..catching up on all the gossip n news since teaching left me with no time..

When its bedtime i put on my fav pajamas called "NEMO" (i have 3 diff colours) jammies!
 



then its time to tuck into my fav fav Queen size bed(can roll all i want) n snuggle up to my old smelly blankie and my big soft PPG pillow..
when all is in place..all i have to do is relax, inhale and buzz into dreamland..ahh..ZZzzzZZ

the super comforts of the bedsheets,  the familiar smell of the blankie, the spingy-ness of the firm bed, the softness of the pillows against my skin and the super cool temperature and colour of my room, the tranquil-ness of my quiet housing estate is all so conducive for
S-L-E-E-P-I-N-G!!

i never felt more happier,secure, safe and comfortable anywhere else. 
Certainly an experience no money can buy..

No comments:

Post a Comment