Thursday, March 17, 2011

How to Colour yr hair FUNNILY + Liese Hair Dye Review!

HI DEAR READERS!! =)

Its a good good fruitful holiday u know!!
I'm gonna blog everyday until holls end..the mini series of "HOW TO....funnily"
So, today's post is about dying dyeing my hair cherry berry purple but it turned out BROWN! yucks.
i do not recommend Liese Jap Bubble Dye products as they are SUPER drying, damaging and SUPER smelly! (yesterday i couldnt sleep due to stinkiness)
ok, let the pictures narrate the funny story! 

 WARNING: TONS OF CAMWHORING PICS AHEAD!

BEFORE pics..

we could sweep the floor clean with this bunch of hair..

this gives the horror movie JU-ON feel eh?


LO and behold the mighty STINKY brand. BOYCOTT!!


all these wasted my MYR34.90 from Watsons..

the junk after usage..it was FRUSTRATING to understand everything in JAP and english instruction so little.













AND AFTER RINSING FOR HOURS and drying my jungle thick hair...
it came out to be.....



UNACCEPTABLE!!

worst part is only half my hair absorbed the colour leaving me "PATCHY"
NAh, this is how my hair looks AFTER i went to hair saloon today to chop down n tame the thickness of a jungle i call hair!

the world does feel lighter after a haircut and hair wash (pity the stylist who has to smell my stinky hair 1 hour)

sexy leh?
cute leh?

Overall, rating i give for this product :
3/10
for horrid(stinkyness to da max and colour uneven! the box info was lying! shish..
3 marks is for the fun i had along the way of playing with bubbles)

No comments:

Post a Comment