Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Oh, i can FIX IT!! (funny) + husband 1.0 program

hey readers!! watcha all doing?
its 2 more days of teaching and i'm FREE as a bird..
moving on from the previous emo shit post...
here is something to laugh about (thanks to Nesha and pn.Ooi's emails)


Don 't have a spoon?
I can fix that!
 



Seatbelt broken?
I can fix that!



New TV too big for the old cabinet?
I can fix that!




No bottle opener?
I can fix that!




Room too dark using compact fluorescents?
I can fix that!




Electrical problem?
I can fix that!



Car stereo stolen?
I can fix that!



Bookshelf cracking under the weight?
I can fix that!



Can't afford a real GPS?
I can fix that!




No ice chest?
I can fix that!



Can't read the ATM screen?
I can fix that!


Car imported from the wrong country?
I can fix that!



Satellite go out in the rain?
I can fix that!



Electric stove broken & can't heat coffee?
I fixed that.



Wiper motor burned out?
I can fix that!



WHAT?



Display rack falling over?
I can fix that!


Tires worn out?
I fixed that.
Might be a little hard to steer.



Desk overloaded?
I can fix that!





Car can't be ordered with the "Woody" option?
I can fix that!


Exhaust pipe dragging?
I can fix that!



Gotta feed the baby AND do the laundry?
I can fix that!



Cables falling behind the desk?
I can fix that!




No skate park in town?
I can fix that!

 


Out of diapers? I can fix that! 




Dear IT Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a slow down in the overall performance, particularly in the flower, gifts and jewellery applications that had operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.

In addition, Husband 1.0 un-installed many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, but installed undesirable programs such as Formula One 5.0, NBA 3.0 and World Cup 2.0.

And now Conversation 8.0 no longer runs and House Cleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system. I've tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.

What can I do?

Signed,
Desperate Housewife


Reply:
Dear Desperate Housewife,

First keep in mind:
Boyfriend 5.0 is an entertainment package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system.

Try entering the command C:\ I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME and download Tears 6.2 to install Guilt 3.0.

If all works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewellery 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.

But remember, overuse can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0 or Late Night Teh Tarik 6.1.

Late Night 6.1 is a very bad program that will create SnoringLoudly.wav files.

Whatever you do, DO NOT install Mother-in-Law 1.0 or reinstall another
Boyfriend program. These are not supported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have a limited
memory and cannot learn new applications quickly.

You might consider additional software to improve memory and performance. I personally recommend Hot Tasty Food 3.0 and Tongkat Ali 6.9.

Good Luck,
IT Support

No comments:

Post a Comment