Wednesday, April 6, 2011

WOHOOO!! freedom

HEY dear readers
CHAN MI KWHAMSUK MAK MAK!!


i am so damn happy.
simply reason- my teaching evaluation aka final exam for my 4 month teaching stint is ALL OVER!
my teaching days are numbered to 7 more days! WOHOO!
 it is a bittersweet feeling indeed, the sadness of leaving 4Science and 2Arif and the occasional cute characters in school. all the lives n memories we have! oh.. =(
 the only thing i will never miss is the bad people on top who bully us endlessly, the ring of my alarm at 6am in the morning and stressful responsibilities without money.

so, what else to celebrate the end of my 4 years of education in education? (haha rhymes rite)


 i'm Thankful to everyone who helped prayed for me. God is amazingly kind to me!
The lecturer gave me and Nesha good comments means a good grade i think (she refuse to tell!)..
my guru pembimbing who has mood swings said the kindest thing today "we give credit when credit is deserved"- wow big words coming from a negative person! =)
 in school i was too tired to celebrate.but now...i'm beginning to feel like i'm growing wings n feel so LIGHT!! i'm so going on a holiday after all this is over! (anybody interested in Thailand massage n shopping?)


No comments:

Post a Comment