Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Check out the housewife material.



Guess what?



Of all the ppl in the world i never knew i could fall in love with repetitive cycle of housework.










in short, i cook (little), bake cookies,clean(dusting&sweeping), do laundry, send my bros tuition & sch, do dishes, go market, run errands, pay bills and a little gardening
.

oh man..never knew my holls would end this way.
its turning me into a "see lai lai"

but the weird thing is, i prefer to stay at home (rather than go mamak or socialize) and get the satisfaction of cleanliness, order and neatness. some bug virus thing is taking over my system..this is so not the Sandra u guys know.

last on the list i need to conquer now is to learn how to sew. yucks. the idea of needle and tread is making me nausea. but i will conquer my fear!!- this is all my fault for never listening in KH rumahtangga classes back in sch. (gonna start with how to fix a blardy button on my shirt)


i hate doing laundry the most! tiresome and heavy and never ending!

you would be amazed at the amount of dynamo we use daily. blame it on my smelly bros with their stinking shirts n socks!

i enjoy sweeping and dusting and rearranging furniture!!

my sinus problem has magically cured itself since i made frens with dust!

i can drive real fast(when its super late 4 classes, tuition, appointments and shopping trips) and multitask in the car. answering phone calls and yelling at my bros at the back. all women are born to multitask! its dangerous yet safe ;P






i wish i could whip up a meal like the picture on the left but end up with funny things like the bottom.








and to think that the FIRST time i cooked soup i went blogging and the whole thing got dried up and turned charred black(beyond saving). i scrubbed the pot with all my might and begged for forgiveness from my mom kerana membunuh her ingredients and pot. who knew cooking would be such a fuss?
to me, cooking is a whole new thing i discovered and cuba main main by myself. i'm terrified when the oil "pops" on my skin. fish and tauhu love to "pop" like popcorn. shit painful and scarry wei. i still suck at it but i aint giving up. when the tummy is hungry, there is a will there is a way babeh =) wish me luck on my other "masak masak" expeditions!


thinking abt the holidays and the funny things i did and experienced . it wasn't 2 months down the drain lah.
very pleased with myself to have learnt many useful skills in the repertoire of self sufficiency!

No comments:

Post a Comment