Friday, August 14, 2009

on the verge..HOMESICKKKKKK

suddenly feel like rushing home now now now!! i miss the ppl inside the house..



yesterday's fever was kinda bad
left me more brain damaged than ever
no wonder, it explains the memory failing.
BIG THANKS to Juwie and Elene for taking such good care of me, cooking porridge, checking on me plus buying kool fever plaster for my head. =) i dunno wat i'll do without my housemates!!

today the fever subsided, arm pain return and vomited twice.
its a pukey yucky GREEN!! ewww..something wrong inside.
i blame the bladdy chinese med. eat d rite keep on wanting to sleep and puke.
i think they put rat poison in it to make ppl feel like crap and probably return for more sickness treatment.
hey, its possible wat. siapa tau taktik? haha



all i want now is to go home!!!!


*be near mummy and daddy, just knowing that their near to me physically brings such reassurance..


*taste home cook food

*drive own car. this gives a sense of independence as compared to dependency in Penang.


*smell the warmth of my bedsheets and hug my big moo moo cow on my huge bed!


*smile with my bros and cam whore without being judged



*meet up and laugh with my sban pals, reminiscing the good ole times! very energizing for the soul!



*feel the sweet coolness of sban air and be able to sleep in till noon without any noise or heat disturbance


*the pleasure of sitting in front of a tv holding the remote and opening the fridge and eating ANYTHING for free..








AHH..
AHHHHH..
AAAHHHHHHH....




the magic and wonders of home.

and u ask me WHY am i homesick?


u must be sick not to be homesick! haha








No comments:

Post a Comment