Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ant Wars!


My house is invaded with this pesky black shitty ants! (tiny buggers everywhere)

My mother had declared war on them spraying all kinds of pesticide lah, wrapping  food in sealers, putting poison food, squashing with her fingers and etc..

i'm so freaked out i couldnt go near them so i goggled this pic..
they are "EVERYWHERE" even in the toilet seats, kitchen, chairs, garden, piano, clothes, cupboards, books!! u name it they are there!

i dont know the damn source but when i find it i will burn every single pathetic one of them alive!! ARGHH they attacked my bread, popcorn, water bottle and even eating SOAP in the toilet.

i cant wear perfume these days cause they will crawl unto my clothes later on. my grandma had a bugger crawl into her ear and gave her entire night of pain! DAMN!


YESTERDAY after coming back from dinner i put on my jammies and sat on the bed and starting texting my hp when suddenly i feel a sting, and another sting on my:


i literally jumped outta bed and YELLED; OUCHHHHHHHH!!!
when i looked on my bed there they were in trickling here and there! they've come to my bed damn it!
i changed into another set of jammies and called my mother to get rid of them!



she used her big funny specs (she cant see v well without magnifiying specs), she trailed the buggers movements and they were coming from my cupboard!
she threw out my bags and plastic holders and junk only to find that i left a packet of sweets in my ooooold handbag.

she threw me a glare and said : DONT EVER EAT inside the room and left..
ehehe..i just smiled and quickly threw it away, wiped the entire cupboard, changed sheets and slept peacefully..

another day of war goes on...
any quick solutions to getting rid of em?
i wonder who would win?....

*random : mom bought me a waffle maker as pre birthday prezzie! love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment