Friday, June 25, 2010

BACK!

i'm back to penang..this is a short post cause my nose is on BAD SINUS DAY STRIKE!
today i repaid my sleep debt, means i slept a total of 14 hours today!! WHOOpie

all the pics of sban holls will be up soon in FB once i settled my work and cleaning up a lil of the house
(sad piece of info: we caught SO LITTLE fish in sban..such a let down)

tomorrow marks my working life coming back to life after putting Creampuff to hibernate for 1.5 months due to exams and holls. bet my ballons skills are rusty by now but this weekend i have a total of 9 hours of clowning and 4 hours of travelling in total..

i miss FB and the blogosphere!! hoping to read and comment on ur blog asap!!

Anyone has quick relief for sinus cause my nose is gonna get me into BIG trouble by the time i put on my clown red honk honk nose tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment