Thursday, August 26, 2010

Guinea pig dream


as we all know ...this month is .....


HUNGRY GHOST FESTIVAL!!!

 yes i watch in amusement as people who believe in this festival go all out to please the Gods and Ghouls and the living as well..


No, i'm not being disrespectful to those who believe in bad luck and staying home at night and not saying the wrong things for fear of being "disturbed" but i myself am very doubful of such things.
yet i'm not stupid to purposely put my neck on the stake by breaking all the pantang larang rules lah ...crazy ah?


Guess what? 2 days ago when all the gates of hell were open..i dreamt of no other than my 2 dead guinea pigs!
ahaha they looked very hungry and sick..
i tried to feed them but they still kept looking at me with sad eyes..
then i awoke from my slumber...

 Acoording to Cheng Ping, i need to burn some food for them as they were hungry. ( my face- HAH?)

Jessica said something even more funnier- Oh now we know ur guinea pigs ( didnt convert) and were not Christians cause they came back as ghosts from hell!! 
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

just imagine if i did...

 

the idea of it all tickles me to the bone...i'm laughing as i type! 
 what do u think? do guinea pigs come back during Ghost Festivals??

No comments:

Post a Comment