Wednesday, August 11, 2010

HARI INI DALAM SEJARAH - MOTOR EXAM!!!


 
This is me and adel on my favourite blue scooter !!
i've been riding all over to school and clowning and church with a lousy "L" which i call Lesen LEMBU
for those who dont know, motor licence is not the same with car. once u listened to the 7 hour nonsense talk u instantly get an L which allows u to drive anywhere anytime without a REAL licence kinda thingy.






only when u pass ur official JPJ test then u are awarded a licence called "P" for 2 years.
after 1 freaggin year of avoiding the exams and paying fines and renewing L licence, 

i FINALLY PASSED THE FREAGGIN EXAM after 1 torturous year this morning
there are 2 parts to the exam

 
 
Part 1 is where u need to cross a bridge, kons, emergency breks, narrow road and figure 8.
Part 2 is where u drive on the road with traffic lights and u turns and all that nonsense.


 
special thanks to all my CG members, my mother and friends for their prayers, moral support and for believeing that i was not a loser and could do this exam (many ppl failed today as well)
 HAPPINESS and JOY have never been so real to me..its underrated and i treated myself by going to eat:

 

BASKIN ROBBINS!! today 50% off with pinky things!!
i ate rainbow sherbet with praline choc =) LOVE LOVE LOVE!


and now, i'm getting ready to go for Ladies Nite with my babes!! pics coming up soon!
haha, i love uni life if everyday was all play and no work! (in my fat dreams)

No comments:

Post a Comment