Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Thank u Bunny!

hey pepz!! missed me leh?
i was home the weekend and so many exciting and lovely things came by and i was so happy i managed to go home even tho it was only 3 days!



dont be afraid..this is still sandra in her mask face.
my very 1st one in my life in fact
ahaha, was waiting for my bus from penang-sban so i did a face mask!


i used this brand from Sasa..
not bad. smells good and the essence was quite alot.
my skin had less dry peeling 2 days after that!


BUT TODAY I WOULD LIKE TO THANK Natsumi Bunny
for when i went home on Friday there was a lovely package from Auzzie waiting for me and inside there were the lovely presents from her for joining her blog mini giveaway!





a personal handwritten note somemore! awww...

the lovely package full of goodies!

 more face masks!
i forgot she told me the contents but i was so pleasently suprised as i just finnish one before arriving home!!
this is a sign from God to start loving n pampering my face more! haha

 there was a lovely gold necklace with wings design i absolutely love!!
 it was so hard to auto focus my camera so i used mr.Bean bear as background! haha


this is a close up! i'm saving it for an occasion where i can wear and show the world.
 and to end this happy entry with my new learnt language- THAI i must say:

"KHOP KHUN KHA khun Natsumi Bunny.
 Khun Natsumi suay cing cing, leaw ko cai di"
(thank u so much bunny, u are beautiful on the outside with a good heart!)
*sorry my adjectives are super limited at this stage..ahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment