Sunday, January 23, 2011

3rd week report of teaching!


Helo helo dear readers..


i'm in such a better mood compared to the shitty rock bottom placing i was last week...

3rd week ended n i'm more used to all the Lesson plans n marking and nothing much suprises me anymore (last week my form 2 girls told me their cervix were placed in their brain)

Buan played his part and took me shopping and dining at all my fav foods eventho he is very tight on money these days (biz not very good n ppl dont pay on time..ish) because he doesnt talk emotional heart to heart things, he shows he cares by outward things (so old fashioned china man)..but i appreciate all the things he do =)

 I got 2 new punjabi suits during Thaipusam, bringing the total to 4!! they are a relief compared to skirt and formal shirts i need to wear while teaching. best part is, they dont need to be ironed !! (they are in the washing but i will show u how punjabi suits look like)



Then today while working at Rasa Sayang hotel buffet i sang some happy birthday song to a rich granny and she happily said "today is my birthday and u make me very happy!" WOAH i said God bless ur kind soul and chuckled n placed the money in my clown suit front pocket..the money REALLY made my day! God u do listen to prayers!



Below are some crazy random shots that made me really happier and made me forget that i was a teacher with shitty loads of work! haha..
CNY steamboat at Ty's house, there are many more ppl not in the photo only =)
this is me making a funny face at a overburnt stingray piece of meat at a restaurant..

  
original Teowchew Penang Cendul. Best of the best anyday!

Just Realize how much retail therapy works for me especially when i'm not the one paying and still get to camwhore..also realized how BIG my mouth is!

BEST PICTURE AWARD OF STUPIDITY goes to:

the BARBARIC people below looking all dirty and sweaty and hungry..
nah we were painting the house for cny and there will never be another time i can laugh at him repeatedly for sweating like a monkey n jumping in frustration. HAHAHAHAHAA


GOOD LUCK to all teachers when ur lecturer comes to evaluate next week!! 
PRAY and repent...for u will need God ALOT by then..ehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment