Sunday, January 16, 2011

i can POP that balloon of sadness

i've come to realise in church today that everybody goes thru personal struggles some little some great but never TOO much or unbearable. The more we fight against what we are made to do, the more upset and angry we become, how true.

that is why today I've set in my mind not to have monday blues, not to have negative perception abt going back to teach eventho i'm feeling TIRED all the time (really mood screwer)

To wipe away the unwanted negativism, i focus on  positivism, things money cannot buy and time cannot steal..


having the time and courage to laugh at myself
having the privellage to eat and enjoy good food very often in penang
having a part time job that sometimes makes me really happy and pays well too!

this reminds me of who eh?

Me all plucky and full of juice before TEaching life started

Me after pratical teaching has ENDED, even KFC would dump me out for being too hideous and dead.

This is dedicate to my best friend Maryanne. A penguin can be a loyal, smart and cute friend!

this is for my boss who has been very funny, crazy yet understanding thru the years i've worked with him.
my wonderful housemates and best pals who have supported me n seen me thru the good and bad times.

random pic of my crazy beautiful pal Adeline, the 1st friend i ever had in uni.

more good food and another roomie Pei Yue (which got left out in the top pic)
the big guy who has bear the tantrums and mood swings i hit unto him everyday. kesian dia.

My big Buan who is a fool, a generous downright honest person with a good heart.hAHAHA...he would kill me if he knew i posted this pic of him as God of prosperity.
 And lastly not to mention my family especially my mom who has pumped in TONS of prayers, moral support and cash for me...haihzz..i do trouble alot of ppl in my life...
 And i swear to gradually pay them all back, their kindness and love after i graduated and worked !

No comments:

Post a Comment