Friday, January 7, 2011

Survival of the fittest and Hairband collections!


HEY ALL!!
 

 yes i've had a crummy week, i'm grumpy from little sleep and fuzzy from the new sch system thingy. so many rules and restrictions. ewwWW

yes we've all exchanged stories of our teaching life, experiences and students.i must say i'm lucky in some aspects and disadvantaged in some aspects compared to others but i know we ALL suffer the adjustment period as well.
my god, has it only been 1 week? feels like a year. another 14 more weeks to go..(makes me feel like a prisioner inside his cell counting down days to realease) and i hate wearing formal skirts(slack pants are forbidden in schs) n collar tops. they make me feel uncomfortable, short, FAT, old and AUNTY-ish like..


I quote Jess, "preparing Lesson Plans, teaching, waking up early and paperwork is not my forte"

anyhow, life must go on, Shakespear says life is a stage and we are all actors.

Whatever sucky this period may be i will put on my greatest mask, hide all fear and frustration and PUT ON A GOOD SHOW. there are no demerit points for fakery in schs.
i apologize in advance if i snap or say something insensative to your face these days.

i'm getting very emo then and now..
 hopefully and prayerfully when lecturer comes 3 times to access me it will be the good times and the girls give their fullest cooperation, that teachers n my supervisor will find favour with me. 
God please oh please listen to my prayers.


= On a happier note, let me show u guys my ever growing HAIRBAND COLLECTION. my passion and my hobby. i dont wear all of em , some are for collectibles, and some i buy on impulse..ahahaha..there are a few new ones which i have not posted due to time limitations. 

Do tell me if u like em and i'll try to get u one as a prezzie!! 
ENJOY the pics and the weekend!!! =


















































Alot of colours and designs! they make me happy n bright.
easy option to buy for my Birthday n Christmas! haha
indeed many more to comeeeeeeeeee to join my collection! ! WEEEE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment