Friday, September 10, 2010

Good morning!


This is a great song to start the day with..
i'm sleeping damn alot these days.
many pics to post but i'm gonna hold on to that first...
too busy enjoying and procrastinating a whole bunch of important stuff..ahhaa

UPDATES:

1. My hair doesnt itch no more. i just slept in alovera goo(fren's suggestion) and wrapped it with a towel. amazingly it worked!

2. My entire family wit gramps is coming to Penang this monday for a holiday. crashing at my place. hope we wont be fighting too much. (we always do bicker when we hang out too much together- weird huh)

3. My dad got NGV for his car! haha i know its a little late but i didnt know it was so cheap like 100km only RM 10?! omg...can we change my scooter into ngv and i could put rm1 and last for like weeks! HAAHHAA!

4. My nose is really getting better. i sneeze and suffer runny nose attacks so much less. Dr Rufah claims its a hoax as noses cant possibly have worms unless a fly deposited it in there but i dont care lah. Whatever can work i'll try. i'm not bringing sinus with me to the grave man...i've suffered TOO MUCH!

5. Overall mood- VERY good. i sleep alot and get to use all the best facilities at home and the weather is perfect for more sleeping. my pimples are healing well cause i'm not on the scooter collecting dirt in my pores! Best fren is back and hanging out, meeting old buddies alot these days.

6. I've gone shopping, watched 2 movies (Vamp sucks and Resident Evil), mamak a couple of times, eaten all the stuff i planned and today going for badminton workout n dinner (which defeats the purpose of exercise) haha!!

LOVE THINGS THE WAY IT IS. WISH HOLIDAYS WERE HAPPILY FOREVER AFTER
...ahhh... (wishful thinking)

No comments:

Post a Comment