Thursday, September 30, 2010

In times like these..


its times like these where work,relationship,play,uni assignments,daily chores and money shortage become so overwhelming. like a tidal wave drowning me from the top.

its times like these where i wonder why i allow myself to go through so much,

its times like these i want to run back to my family where i know no matter how terrible i am, i will still be accepted and love unconditionally.. 

its times like these is when i wish i was home, hiding in my bed under the sheets never to see the dangerous evil world outside

 its times like these i realise how many true friends i have supporting me emotionally and physically in uni and out of uni,

its times like these where i see God's grace blessing me with a forgetful mind to forgive and forget easily, 

its times like these where i realise that no man is an island. No matter how proud one can be, nobody will survive alone in this journey of life

its times like these where i yearn to be so much closer to God. all the wrong bad things to be washed away and be pure like snow once much. To wish he would hold me, rock me in his arms and sing a luluby to shoo the troubles away..

its times like these where i am forced to grow up, think deeper and learn to let go the many things i once held dear..


Because after times like these...everything material i love and covert is just like chaft in the wind. meaningless.
 What remains is the memories, the love and God eternal

No comments:

Post a Comment