Wednesday, September 15, 2010

White band review


HELLO everyone!!!
This is my first review on some product other than movies!
I'm here to promote this cute looking handband hairband thingy which Mary Anne thinks is nice too (she helped me picked it out)


there were many colours but i thought white was the best! there is a black elastic for tying or bunning the hair first


absolutely fell in love with the flower. the backbone structure is made from some metal soft thingy like those rulers we use to have in primary sch.









you could wear it on your hand like a pretty bridesmaid or simply wrap it around the ponny tail or bun like what mary anne did for me on top














my verdict- BEST hair accessories BUY ever.
multipurpose and super cheap. wanna guess how much? only RM7
yes thats below 10 bucks..where did i get it? Seremban pasar malam of course..ahaha. who knows probaby can find the same thing online for a cheaper price these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment