Wednesday, September 22, 2010

mode: Stress

THIS IS THE CONDITION OF MY beloved MOTOR!!

the metal bracket broke off with my motor body hence it had to be taken apart like some lego set ( no battery,oil tank, wires and body) and solder back with iron. I was more horrified to find out that it was an accident bike with many patches before this (its a2nd hand scooter)

My mood is cranky due to PMS, lack of sleep, clowning work that i have to reject cause i promised to spend more time with Buan and also due to the fact that my motor is down and i have no car, i'm short on money, i'm angry the sat test cant come faster cause its nerve wrecking waiting to sit for it (eventho its short and simple) , i'm angry that Buan is demanding these days, i'm angry with the state of my face with billions of pimples coming out destroying my good skin.

HELL i'm angry with everything!

to cool down i was editing some photos of recent activities and it did put out that fire in me.. among them were-

German food that Buan brought me to eat during weekend. top is pork chop and bottom is chicken 
i got to meet with Jamie in church last sunday..i missed her ever since she went to KL to study! she was my loyal sit next to me buddy in church
The crazy bunch of hometown friends came to penang (one is hiding away from this pic) just to eat lunch. they were on a road trip and i had to skip thai class to bring them out!
i got to try the new MCD shaker (with cheese) reminds me of Super Ring i use to buy when primary school time. currently collecting the Powerpuff Girls from happy meal. (this week is the last one) 


Got to celebrate moon cake festival with all my housemates (excluding Jave cause he was busy) we ate BUFFET streamboat + bbq!! i ate tons of fried sotong and ice creams!! WHEEE


So if i look at life at the end of the day its not miserable, its just packed this weekend and i have many commitments to fulfilled..sometimes its so burdensome, sometimes its better no uni, no bf, no clowning, no expectations...sigh..God give me strength and wisdom to survive this week. Thank u. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment