Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Wish I'd been there in time....

Took a look at my "Blogger Reading List" and saw this headline on a post:

HORROR SITES ARE SELL OUTS, LIARS AND SCREENER WHORES

The teaser text displayed was:

Im not only a site moderator but im a filmaker and i have a lot of experience sending screeners and id like to talk about what sites i believe are sell outs and full of crap, for one any site that tells yo...

But when I clicked to go read the post, it had been deleted. And I'm left in suspense over who the screener whores might be!

My guess someone lost their temper and then thought better of it. I've been there, if that's what happened.




I still wish I'd gotten to read the post, especially since the blog it appeared on has notices that solicit screeners.

No comments:

Post a Comment