Monday, December 6, 2010

a joke to sneeze away the fever

hi bloggie readers.

sawatdi kha. chan mai sabaidi. chan mai mi khampsuk. muawan kap wanni chan non thi ban, mai kin, mai thamngan, mai yim =(
(not direct translation) greetings. i'm still not well. spent yesterday and today sleeping and puking and purging. feel like shit. cant eat, cant do anything, cant smile no more..*toot* this fever n gastric n headaches


anyways, the sick cant be sour puss all day as it is not going to cure me nor take away this bladdy pain in my body..
here i share a few lame joke captions my bro posted in his fb and a few sick pics of myself.


Why is it that at weddings old people always look at me and say "your next"? Next time I go to a funeral I'm gonna look at them and say "your next".
Did anyone discover that the word "studying" comes from "student" and "dying"?
smoking will never make you old.. because you'll die young
In exams, we look up for inspiration, down for desperation, left and right for information.
A chicken crossed the road and met James Bond, 'What's your name?' asked the chicken, 'Bond, James Bond. Whats yours?', 'Ken, Chick Ken.'
 
the biggest joke of all time is still the clown turned human..
 sick like shit dying on the bed relying on my mom's sympathy and God's mercy to recover.
 Wanna know the best way to lose weight?

1. Try clowning during peak season
2. Face the horrible stress of monster in law
3. Suffer from insomnia
4. Swear off rice
 5. FALL HORRIBLY sick 




 and u can be like me: i lost a stunning 10 kilos from last sem.

my thinnest point when i was 16 years old was 45 kilos and my fattest was 60 kilos 10 months ago.

i shocked myself today when my grandma ask me to step on the weighing scale.
i tot i was hallucinating.
i hope not 1 gram comes back on when i heal..ahaha..fat dreams lah. all lost because i cirit birit only..
ok lah, eyes are burning. time to sleep. i clock in 20 hours of sleeping time. 4 hours to eat, poop, read, online and play hand phone game.
sad sad holidays...wat a waste..

No comments:

Post a Comment