Monday, December 13, 2010

* The sun shines again


SAWATDI KHA phean phean!!!
Chan Sa bai di mak mak...
Chan mi khampsuk!! yim yim yim =)

 Hello there my lovely friends.
i'm WELL and recovered!!
 super bouncing n  happy smiling all the way!!!!!!!
after 1 week hiatus of being confined to the bed feeling like a snail squashed on the pavement left to dry up in the sun, i'm JUMPING for joy again!!
The feeling is super hero-like. oxygen n blood run thru my brains again where i can walk and talk without feeling like being hit by a cement truck and drugged with weed. (i've seen the size of those driven by Buan)

and thus my holiday is short lived. i go to Sungai besar later (dad's fishing hometown with tons of fish n buzzing flies) to see some relatives then come back tomorrow and sadly leave back to Penang on thursday where i will live inside Ling Mei's room, cart all my things from my own room.all because i forgot i needed to live in my own house n there are guest in my room (my fault actually for forgetting pei yue's friends) but my parents r not happy r all cause they have to sleep in some stranger's room.
they are coming to penang for 1 day just to send the car ( yes  i get the proton car!) and go home by bus (again father is not happy)..
then i start work as a Santarina clown on friday in Intel Penang (yes wearing the red fat suit and making balloons- such a stupid idea for a girl clown)

ahahaha..i'm rattling too much cause i'm happy. excuse the many unrelated random words. =)

i've been sleeping for the time of my life, did minimal damage to my pocket of shopping n ate very little..besides loosing weight, my SINUS IS gone.unbelievable. i think its because of too much sleeping n fever.
for 1 week plus already. no sneezing, not itchy and no runny noses...i hope the fever burnt off all the worms to rot in hell forever. ahahaha! Please God never let it come back...


Will blog about my trip to kl's couzzie's house n my mundane life with pics the next bloggie..for now i'm feeling sleepy again...ZZzzz


Here i leave u with 2 hilarious photos i saw while browsing today. (click on the pic for bigger viewing pleasure)

(i)The use of punctuation and
(ii)the brain of the MALE (top) and FEMALE (bottom) notice how true they really are!!



No comments:

Post a Comment