Wednesday, December 29, 2010

-_-

hi readers!

 i dont have photos to post today as my boss is still holding on to my pinky camera since his engagement suprise thingy
this is gonna be a short post.
To be honest, i dont know its a correct word or not but i'm so FREAKING TEPU (saturated) of clowning . i dont want to see children's faces or greedy parents asking for more balloons anymore.
heck even the principal found out abt my job n asked me to sit in a corner make balloons n raise funds for the sch since their jogathon didnt go well last year. hell!

i want my sinus n tummy ache to go away.
i wish i had a real holiday just doing nothing.

U know a funny thing, the sch gave us trainee teachers the back weakest classes to teach. some cant read and write. atrocious! to think abt it, in this modern era there are teens who are illiterate!
i get to teach form 1,2, 4 and supervise choir club and karate for uniform body ( i hope they dont force me buy the uniform to wear on wed)

silly rule also expects us to wear batik clothes EVERY thursday of EVERY week. shish..uglyness maximus!

the challenge n the bullying(which has started that day-asking us take this and that and clean this and that) alot more i foresee coming puts me off.



Cis!
 aihhh..
sighh...
TEPU!

No comments:

Post a Comment