Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Identity crisis

hi there!!

Oh my title does not mean i'm confused whether i'm a girl or a boy or lesbian or straight..
its about having too much clown personality in me that doesn't change when i become normal Sandra again..

Recently i talked to Jasmine (click here) a good blogger and she told me she only blogged about things she was passionate about. then it got me thinking, what was I passionate about?
Almost all my good friends know i'm passionate about  food, amateur photos taking and editing, clowning, shopping, powerpuff girls and making alot of unnecessary noise.
Few know that i'm VERY into HAIRBANDS and LITERATURE and HIP HOP!


hairbands of all sorts have been a craze since i entered uni..the idea of something colourful or blingy on my head makes me giddy with delight! one day i'll make a post on my entire collection of hairbands (many i've never worn just buy for fun) they can make up a mini stall to sell at Gurney there! haha

Poetry and fictional novels have always been my childhood passion sadly i never had the time after high school to read much or write much anymore. Something must be done to revive it!




This one must be a surprise huh? i love to watch ppl dancing and i always wanted to dance myself..sadly i never had the time or money to go for hip hop classes. i think i'm too old now as my bones are aching and joints cracking! haha





and i have to say again, too much clowning and i forget who i really am at times..
kinda identity crisis.
i simply talked to a kid at kfc yesterday in my normal face and cracked a joke. the kid tot it was funny but the mom looked at me like i was a kidnapper or child pervert. Gonna snap outta character but sometimes just cant help it! haha..more pics of fun at Straight Quay shopping mall!!

do not ever eat this Swensons Rm9.90 ice cream(all flavours) . Dahlah mahal..taste like cardbox!

are u a good kid this year? the candy clown is here to give u sweets!

just realized almost ALL the restaurants at SQ are fine dining and NOTHING is cheap..no fast food outlets at all!
here we are acting like chickens in front of some Oriental Restaurant..Pok pok pok goes the chicken.

i can juggle too u know..i take the bottle and whack the juggler unconcious! TADA! i get his job!

this was the brainchild of the gumballer (flower head girl) who said we must pose like beauty contestants!

the gumballer a little high on her cake

trying on the cupcake's head gear..boy WAS IT HEAVY! notice the candle? its so funny on me!
 
we exchanged heads and busy smiling in our freaky make up! haha..poor kids at SQ



So i spend the remaining of my penang days watching vampire diaries, you tube balloon twisting , surfing for used items on MUDAH.My (something like ebay but malaysian version...alot of cheap stuff wei.. bought a esprit shirt today) and zombie-ing for the 8th round already. i live to eat, clown and sleep. thats all..quite meaningless. 
just longing like a parched thirsty beggar for a quench of thirst that only comes from the day i GO HOME SWEET HOME!

Sigh..i swore never to come back and my weak willpower failed again. i come here sometimes now that my clowning place SQ is just 5 mere minutes from his house. at night all is cause he is around and we get to go out eat nice things, buy nice things...but daytime is a nightmare! and having to live in his house for the daytime doing nothing much ,facing his mom (she walks and does things lah not stare at me 100 %) and just her alone in the house with cold attitude makes me feel like a goat from the circus thrown into the city..

such a weird unwanted cold feeling..but many things in life we cannot choose. and i've gotten used to it i feel evil. like Jess always say: "ignore lah, so what.. "I finally can treat somebody invincible ady..wonder whether  this new found bravery is something good or bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment