Friday, December 17, 2010

Back in PEE nang

hey dear readers.

i'm no where else except on the tiny piece of island called penang..back for my clowning job (earn money first) then when sch starts i'll be teaching (my god the idea freaks me out) @ Convent Pulau Tikus (all girls sch).

So the 1 week plus i stayed in sban was filled with alot of sorrow n pain of fever but the few good days i was healthy i had fun shopping at sg wang, met up with couzzies, went to sungai besar hometown and shopped alot at Jusco Sban and ate alot of home cook food n slept like a real piggy..
 a few pics to capture back those lovely moments which i miss soooo dearly..

my goals for 2010..there are a few unticked due to my laziness..haha

into the christmas spirit!!

present for bro.rm 55 burnt away for him to practise his volleyball.(he plays for sch n district)

chilling out in kl

my best fren couzzie..didnt see her in 1.2 years!






i was sick at that time but it was so happy to be with family. seriously

this is SUPER candid thanks to the photographer. ugly but funny lah. i like

aww dont we look pretty?


honestly, i dont feel like i lost any weight. the scales must be lying
acting cute but we're so old d..



mummy made me a homemade burger

i went to indian beauty shop for eye brow threading. works 1 million times better than normal plucking or waxing. not painful n fast.

i only saw him like 24 hours before he shot off back to collage.

ignore the ugly manicure. my first ice cream in seremban

of course happy lah. i bought rm250 worth of working clothes and managed to make dad part with his money to pay for it! HAHAHAA!

back at fishing hometown eating seafood- this is mantis prawn with salted eggs. SUPERB! ( i ate medicine after that to prevent allergicness..haha)

looks so good but didnt eat it lah

super spicy sotong

i look like aunty sandra here. my mom looks younger i think

apparently the cake shop in Sungai Besar sells balloons n pump 1 set! so i made for them my cousin nieces !!

so interesting they sell ducklings n chicks @ pasar pagi. i touched them.soft n fluffy!

they liked daddy alot kept talking and talking!

breakfast before going home

mummy gave me a kitty kat pet shop brand handbag!! love red, love this brand!

early Christmas for me!

every morning this is the view i see out of my window..i miss home again..

Gotta go clowning now...make up and bruising my fingers. 4 hours of pure balloons later!
my life is ensalved to online shows, eating with buan and clowning..
kids are my worst nightmare now..i HATE kids officially now..aish..
on the bright side i have a new toy that will make my life SO MUCH better on hot and rainy days..u know what it is?















say hello to my CAR!! all mine mine mine...all the places we are going  baby ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment