Monday, May 28, 2012

the road less taken


seremban i'm coming home.
I have given it much thought, sleepless nights n endless mourning.
to put to rest the turbulence in my heart and soul i must go back
i must set things right.
i must try n try i will even though its against my own will.

no matter how much i fight it in the end, i still love my family first n foremost n i will do everything i can to honour my parents. even at the cost of sacrificing my time n money. hopefully one day they can through my eyes.



wish me luck n pray for me. when the time comes u will know what has happened.
in the road less taken i hope the path i tread is the right one.



goodbye penang . imagine i'm going for a holiday. a holiday with a mission.
 to fufill their wishes n to have peace in my mind. 
I have my sanity because i have u.
 wait for my return dear loved one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment