Monday, January 25, 2010

Kueh kapit torture??



hello pepz!
I'm having sore-throat and plenty of ulcers now as i type because.....

it started Saturday morning 9 am and ended around 7 pm! 
thats almost 10 freaking hours of hotness and constant folding..i began to feel robotic by the 5th hour ady..no feeling just fold fold fold..sweat sweat sweat..


I'VE BEEN MAKING AND EATING AND half making half EATING KUIH KAPET NON STOP!! 
shame on me..
(excuse the pajamas crap and geeky specs i'm wearing with aunty hair)







 

 

 

 
(after 1 hour, i became pro folding with one golved hand and placing kuih into container with the other.
the joys of woman being able to multitask!! ;P)

 

in between making, the blardy mosquito fogging ppl came to fog so the fire charcoal died out and we had to RESTART ALL OVER again..sigh..
it was a good experience tho.
i have never seen a kuih kapet machine and i never knew it would be so hot and tiring and the batter NEVER seem to lessen! omg..
this would be an interesting story to tell my students about how smart teacher sandra was to open her big mouth and say -" its easy, i can do wan"


i love to eat but i swear on my blue scooter i will NEVER open my mouth and volunteer to make kueh kapit ever again. 
FIRST AND LAST time babeh.



 

after all the hard work, i belanja myself to fire wood pizza in tanjung bungah. 
hawaiian pizza LESS cheese cause i still think cheese smells like reeking vomit! yuck!




random pic of me with my newest learnt balloon. i call it the MEGA FLOWER POWER!
kids would love it when creampuff gives them this big mama! ;)

p/s- i cant wait to go CNY shopping and go home to my beloved family leaving behind rancid repulsive shitty assignments and pore sweat torturing weather of penang! 18 days and counting!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment