Monday, January 4, 2010

my silly little Goals 2010



no.1- save rm500 min 
money in hand is always good for a rainy day. (in my CIMB green card specially opened for shopping) - ironic thing is i'm using my shopping acc to save now. see how smart i am!




no.2- get into Dean list for year3 sem 2 and year 4 sem 1 
(which is getting terribly hard to do since my brain is the size of a peanut and i'm getting too prideful these days. i forget that God gives and should be given all glory. plus i'm getting lazy and taking things for granted. hell, the workload and subjects getting harder. time to wake up man!)



no.3 Continue supporting Thai kid
(i dont have an illegal wedlock kid in thai lah..its my World Vision adopted kid. cost me rm600 yearly (been doing it for 6 years d)
 my lil boy 12 years old . his name is Somsai Nangorit . the money ensuresto pay for sch fees, stationary, books , food and provide clean water for his family. its not much but it helps a child i have never seen or touched to have a better future



no.4 get my motor license

i've been driving all over penang on my scooter without any lessons from the academy and worst still without a "L" compulsory sticker (ehehe..L is for LOSER!) my L expires on 24 feb so i must hurry with 8 hours lessons training and 2 JPJ test!!





no.5 share gospel twice
this is the greatest commandment God has given yet i have never done it in a long long time. shame on me. but if i have tasted the joy n love of Jesus so should the ppl i love here on earth. i want to tell ppl who God is, why Jesus had to die and that being a christian is not boring or suffering or weird lah..



no.6 Get HPV vaccination
this is gonna cost me a whooping rm 600 (normal) - rm1200 (good one) for 3 jabs. btw, this is a vaccination against cervical cancer which many many women die from...it can be prevented. and i will ensure i will clown and work my ass off to get this money for my future health.



no.7 go swimming at least 10 times
this is for general upkeep of my flabby jelly body. i'm so lacking in discipline it has to be a goal! anybody wanna swim give me a ring! haha




no.8- belanja at least 3 friends to a meal (separate occasions)
i feel malaysians connect best thru food. and it would be nice to treat a few friends, more than 3 also can to lunch or dinner. at the same time can socialize and deepen relationship bonds. warmth starts from the inside not outward works =)




no.9 loose weight to 55kg
i confess!! since coming to this island of food and leisure i have put on a whooping 8-10 kg. this is such a disgrace. i'm currently 60 kg worth of blubber. if u cut my fats and sell in the market bet u'll go home jinggling rich with coins.



no.10 be extra nice and patient with my family
i realise its easiest to be cruel and mean to the ppl u love the most. i'm most impatient and horrible when i'm back home and treat my family especially bros with unkind treatment. i should STOP shouting and demanding. i really love them all (naggy grandma included) but i don't know how to show it. how STUPID. life is short . i gotta make up before its too late. family first, closest to my heart =)




*there are many other things i wish for this new year but cannot be measured:




i wanna be a woman after God's heart to go back to church and stop back sliding and to find back that passion i once had.

secondly i pray for a better memory. my forgetfulness has gotten me into alot of trouble and mistakes that have cost me dearly.

thirdly, i hope to be a sincere, true, faithful and useful daughter, sister, friend, student and hopefully somebody's wife and mother....my temperamental childish character has got to go slowly but surely..



i am SANDRA
i am woman.
God will help me this year and the many years to come! 
GO GO GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment