Friday, January 15, 2010

teknik rebonding! rambutku lurus!!

the pictures of a bored person with an active creative brain.
the fuzzy bomb hair maid turned into a normal girl once again...
watch the before, during and after pics =)

today morning i spent 4 freaggin hours sitting down not moving doing this:



aunty sandy with bomb hair and noob face.




fooling around with some stuff on my head



the clips were aplenty. aunty saloon said i had TOO MUCH hair, thick like hell so troublesome.
(made my money damn worth it RM170..ehehe)



the stinky chemicals on my head. strike me dead with the smell before it kills me thru head cancer..



stinko white head.



my oh so cute roomie Elene who introduced me to the shop. she went for a curly perm!




TA DAH!!! the finnished product after much torture of stim and hotness and pulling my hair in all directions.
the pain and money was worth it!!
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH.
i'm so ready for CNY!!!



pretty o not my new hair?
i'm lovin it!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment